Run your mouse over to see the before shot
I took this photo at a car show at Don Laughlin's Riverside Hotel and Casino. This one was in the showroom out front. If you went inside the casino and upstairs there were hundred more cars and motorcycles of all sizes, age...you name it.
Now how I came about the editing process:
- I cropped the image and adjusted the Bright/Contrast levels.
- Added a cross processing effect in GIMP.
- In PSP (Paint Shop Pro) I used Pixel Dust Photo Art texture Dream Overly.
- I flipped the texture image and used blend mode Difference @ 100%
- Then I merged all the layers down.
- I duplicated the image
- Created a "New Layer Group"
- Click on adjust - Blur - Gaussian Blur at 15%
- Changed the blending mode to Overlay at about 93%, that's what gives it an "Orton" finish look to it.