Our challenge for this week is to use Kim Klassen's "Golden" texture that she so kindly gave to us for free...if you're interested in receiving FREE textures head over to her blog and sign up. She makes some of the most amazing textures. Anyway, here's my entry for this week. I'll show the before and after pictures and at the end I'll give you the details of my editing.
1. Duplicate original
2. Added "Golden" texture
3. Blending mode Overlay 100%
4. Merged down
5. Duplicated the image again
6. Added "Golden" texture a second time
7. Adjusted the Bright/Contrast using the curves to darken it a bit
8. Used blending mode Overlay 100% again.
I hope you like it and please head over and check out the other entries at Kim's blog.