Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Texture Tuesday - The Love eDition

It's been quite awhile since I participated in Kim Klassen's Texture Tuesday challenge.  This week's challenge is to use any of her fabulous textures themed around the word "Love".

One day I was up at the park close to my house and on the track that goes around the park were all these tiny little flowers that had fallen off the trees.  This idea came to me to scoop them up and spell a word out of them.  So I came up with the word "love" and thought I could use my fingers using the "peace" sign for the "v" and in one photo I could convey two messages; Love and Peace.  That's what I had felt at the time.

I used Kim's texture "More Magic" using screen mode at 100%, I felt it was very suited for this photo because of all the inspiring words on it.  I also used a filter called "glamour glow" to darken it a bit and it also softened it.



Here is the original photo.

If you're interested in Kim's challenge click here.  Maybe you'd like to get inspired by others photography either way, you'll be happy you did.

Capture Life!

6 comments:

Carol said...

Love all the warm tones. Stopping by from Texture Tuesday.

Anonymous said...

we have something in common -- you used your fingers and I used a hand in my image for texture Tuesday.. Yours is very eye catching images..
Hugs

Beverly said...

Love this! So creative!

Sharon said...

How beautiful! The colors are peaceful, too, I think. Love your creativity!

deborah said...

Love the amazing colors and texture of this very creative image! Very nice work! My first visit here from Kim's site ... enjoy the day! :)

Papier Creatif said...

Amazing transformation! Great idea for TT!