Thursday, January 12, 2012

Project 52 - Week 2

I think I'm actually going to make the linky up this time...wooo...hooo.

I walk my dog every day in the park and a couple of days ago I found these leaves (a pile of them) and grabbed a few to photograph.  I didn't have my camera on me at the time...I know what kind of photographer doesn't have their camera on them at all times...ME.  Anyway, I brought them back home to take the picture, even though this picture isn't exactly how I wanted them laid out, but with a little editing and a fabulous texture by Brenda Starr...here it is.  Be sure to check out Brenda's amazing photos and her textures.


I'm hoping to actually head out and about in the town next week to take some pictures...but no promises.  I've been a bit busy with work.

If you're interested in Project 52, click on the box below.




Happy Clicking!

5 comments:

Tieshka said...

Hi Kathy, I love this image and how you incorporate the use of textures to enhance the composition. I hope to learn a lot from you, Amarie and others on how and when to best use textures to enhance my portrait work in the coming months.

Natrodisiac said...

I like how you enhanced the image. You gave it a hallmark type of feel. It's very warm and stylish. Nice shot.

Amarie said...

Yes, the texture really adds a great touch! Thanks so much for linking up!

Nancy said...

I love Brenda's textures as well -- they are so fun to work with.

The texture compliments your photo so well -- nicely done, Kathy. :)

Terrie said...

gorgeous image and nice use of texture! thanks for the visit.