Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Edit Me 2012 - Week 2

I'm so excited that the "Edit Me" challenge has started back up...even if I missed the first week.

This weeks adorable photo is from Tara of "Wild Ginger Photography".   She's also this weeks judge.  Here is the photo she submitted...


Adorable right...so many different ideas came to mind, but I decided to keep it pretty simple.


I cropped in just a little bit, I liked the window in the background, so I wanted to keep it in just a little bit.  I then desaturated the photo and brought in just a bit of color on the baby and bear, still keeping a bit of sepia tone.  I softened the photo and added a vignette.

I hope you like it.

If you're interested in the "Edit Me Challenge", then click on the little box below.

Edit Me

6 comments:

Sarah said...

I thought about keeping the window in, too! This looks so soft. Nice work!

FYH said...

Love the sepia edit...very creative!

kdseymour said...

oh, I love your idea, I liked the way you cropped it with just a bit of the window and gave such a soft look to the baby and blanket.

Tara said...

Very creative edit! I actually like that you kept the window in...great crop!!

NatureFootstep said...

I think it was a perfect choise for your edit. :)

Unknown said...

I love the softness and the hint of color!