Friday, April 2, 2010

Look what I received in the mail....

Love At First Sight
Artistic creator Raedell Coogler

I won this fabulous snowman during the One World One Heart blog event.  I was so surprised and very excited that I won and was even more impressed with all the details that went in to this wonderful piece of art.





You can see more of Raedell's creations in her shop at www.dellaraedezines.etsy.com,

Here is a little information about Raedell and her love for creativity.  She's an elementary art teacher who exposes children to art daily, in her words, " and that brings out a little bit of the child in me". Her artistic creations are  whimsical, funky characters. A lady after my own heart shares a  favorite holiday  "Halloween" with Christmas a close second.  Her first love in art was oil painting, but has recently started working with polymer clay and loves it. Raedell has worked in many different mediums over the years. All her creations are born in her head until she brings them to life and shares them with us...we're so very lucky! 

You can also visit her beautiful blog to see what she's up to and see more of her artistic designs at www.dellaraedezines.blogspot.com.

Thanks Raedell for my wonderful whimsical snowman!

I love it! 

1 comment:

DellaRae said...

Thanks for the wonderful post about my art. Glad the snowman didn't melt on his long journey to you..