Thursday, September 4, 2014

Summer Vacation 2014

This year we went to visit family in Morro Bay, CA.

If you're not familiar with Morro Bay, it's kind of famous for the big "rock" which is at the entrance of Morro Bay Harbor.  I captured the fog rolling in so you can't really see how tall it is.

I miss the ocean, growing up not to far from Galveston, TX.  I love just sitting on the beach watching the waves crash up on the sand, seagulls running around and kids building sand castles.

I like to play in the sand too...lol.  Personally, the water is a bit chilly for me, but I did eventually put my feet in it.
Ok, maybe just my toes.

There were these really weird, but kind of cool looking jelly fish that washed up on the beach.  Here's Charlie writing a message out of them to his cousin (that's who we're visiting).  They don't sting, so no worries there.  Here's a better photo of what they look like (top and bottom)

We had a great time just relaxing and hanging out with family.


I love the beach!

Capture Life!

No comments: