Thursday, January 23, 2014

Into the Mist


I pass this tree daily while out walking my dog.  Today, I decided to stop and take a picture of it.  Actually for some reason it just jumped out and caught my eye and I thought, "Why haven't I notice how fabulous this tree is before?"  I took the photo with my phone (unfortunately didn't have my DSLR on me) then I edited it in "Snapfeed".  

I'm planning on taking a picture of this tree with each season.  I have another photo of a tree that I'm going to do the same with.

I don't know why, but I'm really drawn to trees and have decided I should start photographing them, maybe it's what I'm suppose to do...lol.

What type of things are you just drawn to that you feel the need to photograph?

Capture Life!

1 comment:

Fernando Santos (Chana) said...

Excelente fotografia....
Cumprimentos