Thursday, January 24, 2013

Day 23 and 24...Photo A Day Challenge

I've missed a few days and decided that I'm not going to worry about those and just move on...besides it's suppose to be fun and challenging, "not work"...right!

For day 23 it's Electric ~ I photographed a sign that our business had custom made for our display window during our grand opening.  The sign represents the area of town our shop is in, the 18b, which is the Arts District in Las Vegas, NV.

 Sign designed and made by Bryan Lago


For today, Day 24 ~ Stripes....unfortunately, I did take this photo during my trip back to Texas.  I wasn't sure if I'd have to time to think of something creative (I have to work today) so I cheated a bit and submitted this one.  Now, if I get a chance or if something creative comes up, I will submit another one for today.

For more information on FMS Photo A Day Challenge, click here.

Capture Life!

No comments: