Tuesday, December 11, 2012

I've been so busy...

I feel so bad...well maybe not "so bad" about not participating in the different photography challenges I love to do.  I have a pretty good reason...a reason that I'm very excited to share with you.

A couple ladies and I have opened up a local boutique!  It's called "Vexed by Design", it's a consignment shop where we only display local handmade items and fine art.   Here in Las Vegas there isn't quite a shop like this and so far we have gotten lots of great feedback and a little publicity as well.

Here are a few pictures of the inside of our shop...


We have this awesome display window that one of the partner's brother built for us...this month we're featuring one of our resident artist, Megan Dresback.  She's a polymer clay artist/guru.  She built for us Hogsmead from Harry Potter.


The majority of this village is made out of polymer clay, but she used paper clay, air drying clay and well just about anything she could find.  When I'm able, I'll take more details pictures of the village, but it's a little hard through the window...but here are few she had taken.


So see, I have a very good and fun reason for MIA!  

I will post from time to time more about our progress and all the cool things that we're up to.

Now, I truly need to find more time to pursue my passion...PHOTOGRAPHY!

Capture Life!

No comments: