Thursday, June 21, 2012

Vintage ~ Photo Art Friday

This week our challenge is to turn a photo so it has a vintage look/feel to it.  I hope I accomplished it with this photo.


I used Bonnie's free texture "Vintage Craquelure" on blending mode Multiply approximately 80%.  I first I brought the color down using the curve tool, then added the texture, I also added another texture through PicMonkey, then a grunge like frame around the whole thing.

Click below to see more photography art and to visit Bonnie's fabulous blog.


Photo Art Friday

5 comments:

Jeanne said...

You have definitely achieved a very nice vintage look here!

Ida said...

Very pretty. I'm loving that soft, purple color of your flowers.

Matkatar said...

Nice vintage feeling on this picture!

Bonnie said...

This is a very pretty composition, Kathy. So pleased you shared it with Photo Art Friday.

A Garden of Threads said...

It looks fabulous, great job.