Thursday, June 21, 2012

Vintage ~ Photo Art Friday

This week our challenge is to turn a photo so it has a vintage look/feel to it.  I hope I accomplished it with this photo.


I used Bonnie's free texture "Vintage Craquelure" on blending mode Multiply approximately 80%.  I first I brought the color down using the curve tool, then added the texture, I also added another texture through PicMonkey, then a grunge like frame around the whole thing.

Click below to see more photography art and to visit Bonnie's fabulous blog.


Photo Art Friday

5 comments:

Jeanne said...

You have definitely achieved a very nice vintage look here!

Ida said...

Very pretty. I'm loving that soft, purple color of your flowers.

Matkatar said...

Nice vintage feeling on this picture!

Bonnie Zieman, M.Ed. said...

This is a very pretty composition, Kathy. So pleased you shared it with Photo Art Friday.

A Garden of Threads said...

It looks fabulous, great job.