Tuesday, May 1, 2012

New Challenge...

Photo a Day - May

Well, I decided once again to get involved in, yet another challenge...not that I don't already flake out on most I'm in already...sigh.  But this time, my niece is going to do this one with me (she lives in New Orleans), so she'll keep me accountable...lol.

This is a challenge from Chantelle at FatMumSlim, there on her blog you will find the full list and rules.

"Peace" is the word for May 1st...here is my interpretation for the challenge.



Capture Life!

2 comments:

Laurie Z said...

this is so beautiful! i too join too much & flake out, but photo challenges are my fave so i hope to be able to keep up with this one! thanks for sharing-hope your day is filled with peace & love!

Ida said...

This is as they would say in the
60's, "Cool" - I like this a lot.