Thursday, February 16, 2012

Project 52 - 2012 (Week 7)

Oh my where has the time gone?  I've been really bad about keeping up with all my challenges that I promised myself I was going to do this year...sigh.  Is it bad to break a promise to yourself?  Anyway, not to make excuses, but I've been in a bit of a photography rut, so to say.  I think because there's so much I don't know and want to know and well it overwhelms me at times.

I did go out this week and took a few shots of these trees that are blooming beautiful flowers.  I just couldn't believe it for this time of the year (but we haven't had a cold winter at all).

Here's my submission for this week...I know it's suppose to be about love, but I "love" taking photos of nature.


This is a close up of the flowers that are blooming all over these trees.  I'm not sure what kind of tree it is.

Here is part of the row of trees...just beautiful.

If anyone knows what type of trees these are, I'd really like to know...thank you.

Have a wonderful day and week!

Capture life!

5 comments:

Suburban Girl said...

Love the flowers, they are fruit trees and my guess is apple, perhaps Cherry. But I am not certain. I am interested to see if anyone does know. Of course, stopping back when the fruit is ripe will let you know!

I have a hard time keeping up with the memes too. I have the best of plans but the planning breaks down!

Natrodisiac said...

Feels warm and breezy! Beautiful shot!

Amarie said...

As long as it's what YOU love, that's all that matters! :)

I'm loving the blue sky behind those floweres, just beautiful. Thanks for linking up!

Kirsten Harr said...

Gorgeous shots. I'm not sure what kind of tree that is, but you're right, it's really beautiful!

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Beautiful! Not real sure, but they look like Flowering Crab trees. Have a great day!

Sherrie
Food for Thought