Monday, March 7, 2011

What can I say....

the odds were in my favor.

I won these fabulous prizes from Linda at Heartfire At Home blog's
OWOH Blog Event.

A couple of engraved rocks,

a set of Jewels of Wisdom Affirmation cards

and the cutest little frog card...don't you just love those frogs :D!

Be sure to check out Linda's blog it's all about,
Inspiring you to create a beautiful home full of
atmosphere, personality, and delights for ALL your senses (her words).
She also has some really cool music too.

Rock On Linda!

Bright Blessings



1 comment:

Heartfire At Home said...

Hey Kathy, thanks so much for your kind words and I'm so glad you won! The colour of the frog card looks great against the red, and your blog!! I hope the affirmations and the rocks bring you positive vibes and good things.

Linda. xox :)