Friday, February 25, 2011

My winnings from OWOH

Hello everyone, I don't know about you, but I had a blast flying around one blog to another from all over the world.  I'm sorry that this is the final year of the event, but have been so blessed to have had the chance to visit so many talented artistisans and even made a few friends along the way.  So once again a huge thanks to Lisa!


I received one of my winnings a couple of days ago from Carola Bartz of carolabartz.blogspot.comWe even have something in common, photography (even though she's way better than I am).


The envelope was stamped with this fabulous design that I think truly summed up the event.

My beautifully handmade tag was inside this photographed card by no other than Carola herself, so I actually received two gifts in one...lucky me :D



Now for the handcrafted tag that I can't wait to add to my scrapbooking pages or with a framed photo.


Be sure to check out Carola's blog, she has lots of information and beautiful pictures.  I also want to thank her personally for having Kim Klassen's buttons on her side bar, because I signed up for a class she was giving and have improved my editing skills so much...so THANKS Carola!

Bright blessings


1 comment:

Carola Bartz said...

Kathy, thank you so much for this wonderful post! I truly feel blessed. And yes, I took the photo of the cougar during our winter trip to the Southwest when we visited the Arizona Sonora Desert Museum near Tucson. I'm glad you like it!