Tuesday, March 2, 2010

So many talented artisans....

Good day everyone!  I just wanted to share yet another item I won during the "OWOH Blog Event".  These very beautifully crafted handmade vintage tags with  a vintage pocket sleeve.





Thanks Wendy of Dragonfly Dreamers!

A little bit about Wendy...she has been creating with some kind of arts or crafts for as long as she can remember.  Wendy is currently using her artistic talents with jewelry making using copper, brass and crystals in her designs, as well as paper crafts.  Be sure to stop by her Etsy shop (Dragonfly Dreamers) to see her one of a kind designs.  Wendy is also willing to change the length, clasp, ear hooks etc. usually for no added charge.

To learn more about Dragonfly Dreamers and Wendy, be sure to check out her beautiful blog!



Bright Blessings!




4 comments:

Pam Aries said...

THose are s o cool ! I finally got the OWOH mailed out ..and you should be getting it in few days! I am still going back to find blogs that I really loved from OWOH. It is great to meet such cool arty folks.

Brenda LaBell said...

Ooooo another yummy prize, love the colors!! I will have to check out her shop. I'm intrigued with the copper, brass and crystal combo sounds very pretty.

You are very welcome and thank you!!!

Hope your having a great week.
Brenda

Sarah Sullivan said...

Oh these are beautiful..wow girl you really cleaned up! I have so much fun with the OWOH every year..I never win anything..but love meeting all the new folks and seeing all the treats!!
Love your blog..beautiful as always..did I tell you that I adored Twilight? So did!! Have a great Friday hon, Sarah

Sandra said...

Kathy, oh I have had so much fun, sending out the sunshine award to 12 other bloggers, I almost forgot the most important one, you!!! Thank you, Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. You really touched me, when you sent me the award, and I am thrilled to accept it. I can certainly see why you were given it. Your blog is so fun to explore.
Thanks, once again

Sandra