Monday, February 15, 2010

"One World One Heart" winner....

What can we say? We had SO much fun flying through the web on our magick carpet, visiting SO many talented artists, in an array of  mediums, with such interesting and amazing blogs!. We are very grateful to have met you all and hope that you will stay in touch and visit us from time to time, as we will be visiting you.

And now our "OWOHWinner....






T
hank you all so much for participating and for taking the time to leave such kind comments.



Please come back and 
visit us for our next give-away Starting 2/22/10.

And last but not least, THANK YOU Lisa Swifka ...

of http://awhimsicalbohemian.typepad.com/a_whimsical_bohemian/

...for having a great idea and sharing it with the world!



6 comments:

Susan said...

Oh thank you I am so excited! This was such fun , I will post my new treasure from you on my blog! Susan

Kathy said...

Yea! It will be on it's way tomorrow! I'll be looking forward to the blog post.

Bright blessings,

Marie S said...

Congratulations to your very lucky winner Susan.
I will now go to sulk in the corner, no, no it's ok, I will just need a minute to get over it.
;-D.

Jona Panesa said...

congrats Susan!!!

hey kathy, please email me your snail mail addy. you won my atc giveaway!!!

Cat said...

Congrats Susan!

Kathy, your in Fountain Valley?

I'm in Garden Grove
Swing by the blog, it's in transition, but...

http://cropcirclecrafts.blogspot.com/

Regina said...

Congratulations to Susan!!! I think that we all walked away from this amazing journey with a gift....the gift of finding kindred spirits...new friends and seeing that we all have things in common.

Hugs,
Regi