Sunday, November 15, 2009

Coming Soon to Ametista....

We were part of First Fridays here in Las Vegas, which takes place the first Friday of every month. Well in November we were asked to be a part of The Day of the Dead event at "The Place" gallery. You can see a little slide show above of our creations and some other fabulous artist's work.

Carrie turned a huge Patron bottle into a fabulous piece of art work in celebration of Day of the Dead.





This piece will be in our shop at ametista.etsy.com to buy soon.

We also made a few pendants, rings and a barrett to have there, along with our signature MoNsTeR bOxeS and more.







Some of the sugar skulls glow in the dark! Each one is unique in it's own design and no two will ever be exactly a like. Be sure to check out our shop for your chance to own one of these artistic creations.


1 comment:

Brenda LaBell said...

Kathy, what great pieces!! Love your Day of the Dead items!!! I just joined The Halloween Art Guild and I saw a picture of one of your boxes and I knew it had to be your's but I didn't recognize the name Ametista, lol. I confuse easy, sorry. Oh yeah I love the bottle too. Love your enchanted bottles.

Brenda