Thursday, September 24, 2009

Fabulous T's

Last night I was on Etsy checking out our shops and on the front page was this fabulous t-shirt by Zelaya.


Liana long sleeve

I thought I'd look around to see other cool t-shirts that would be great for that early Fall weather. Here is what I found...

Ghost Elephant (Organic) by RCTEES.


Dragonfly V-Neck by Stevester.

Wow...great artwork on this T. by Phippsart.

I also found this one for guys (also available for women too)...


Skull wrap around by Ahpeele.

This is one of my personal favorites. I'm adding this one to my "wish list"....LOL!

Floral Long-Sleeved Tee by ellembee.

Each of these shops have so many fabulous T's in them there is something for everyone on your list or even your own "wish list". If you love wearing soft T's like I do hurry on over and check them out.



No comments: