Monday, July 6, 2009

I've been Published!

A few weeks ago, I received an email asking my permission to "possibly" use one of my photos in the 8th Annual Schmap San Diego Guide (an online publication which is down loadable) from a trip that we went on to the San Diego Wild Animal Park. They have a panel that chooses which pictures will be used. I was absolutely shocked and thrilled and of course said "Yes"!

So the other day I received another email announcing they did choose my photo, along with others, for their publication. Yea! Wooo....hooo....Yippeeee! O.k., so I'm a little excited, but mostly very honored to have one of my photos chosen.

Here is the photo they are using and the link too. The Wild Animal Park is so worth going to as well.




There are a lot of talented photographers whose pictures were chosen. To see them just click on my picture and it will take you to the guide.

Happy Summer!


No comments: