Sunday, March 29, 2009

Boys will be Boys....

Yesterday, my son was at a friends house up the street from us playing. I figured they were either inside playing video games or riding their bikes up and down the street. So I decided to go outside (it was a gorgeous day here in the desert) and saw them outside sitting on the ground bending over doing something.



Well I thought I'd go and get my new camera (love it) and try putting my 200mm lens on to see how well it works (I haven't had a chance to really use it yet). Well to my surprise they were making "paper airplanes"!



So I hid behind our wall and took a few pictures of them (without them seeing me...lol.) playing and throwing their paper planes up in the air. It's nice to see kids use their imaginations again to have fun, instead of sitting in front of a computer or video games.


No comments: