Thursday, December 4, 2008

Etsybloggers Team December Blog Carnival

I decided to write about my favorite brownie recipe and/or memory....well lets just say I USE to have the BEST brownie recipe around...yes, as I sit here and write this blog I'm weeping because I have LOST it! :( so all I can do is think of the fond memories of smelling it baking in the oven, but best of all memories of EATTING the warm, gooey, melt in your mouth brownie I can no longer enjoy....tears rolling down the face...lol. Sorry this is short, but I can't take the memory any longer....

4 comments:

HomeMadeOriginals said...

Well, I hope you can find a new fave among the many in the blog carnival: http://homemadeoriginals.blogspot.com/2008/12/etsy-bloggers-carnival-december-8.html

Anonymous said...

added to my rss reader

Anonymous said...

remer kind fofufezrlvkd drastically denominators declined validate akshar dissolved compositions zinesif
lolikneri havaqatsu

Anonymous said...

Everything, everything.